Combiflam Tablet comprises two painkiller medicines. They work collectively to scale backache, fever, and irritation. It is used to deal with many circumstances comparable to headache, muscle ache, ache during times, toothache and joint ache.
Combiflam Tablet is finest taken with meals to scale back unwanted effects. The dose and the way usually you want it is going to be determined by your physician. You ought to take it commonly as suggested by your physician. Medicines used to deal with ache are normally finest taken on the first signal of ache. It is supposed for short-term use solely. Consult your physician if the signs persist or worsen or if the drugs is required to be used past Three days.
Side results are uncommon if this medication is used accurately however it might trigger heartburn, indigestion, nausea, and abdomen ache. Consult your physician if any of those trouble you or don’t go away.
This medication is broadly prescribed and thought of protected however might not be appropriate for everyone. Before taking it, let your physician know in case you drink a number of alcohol, are utilizing blood-thinning medicines, or have bronchial asthma or any liver or kidney issues. It could have an effect on the dose or suitability of this medication. Pregnant or breastfeeding ladies also needs to seek the advice of their physician earlier than utilizing it. Let your physician learn about all the opposite medicines you take as a result of they might have an effect on, or be affected by, this medication. It is finest to keep away from consuming alcohol whereas utilizing this medication.
Side Effects Of Combiflam Tablet:
Most unwanted effects don’t require any medical consideration and disappear as your physique adjusts to the drugs. Consult your physician in the event that they persist or in case you’re anxious about themCommon unwanted effects of Combiflam
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Gastric / Mouth Ulcer
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Abnormal blood counts
- Abdominal discomfort
- Decreased urine output
- Yellow coloured eyes or pores and skin
- Ringing or buzzing within the ears
- Loss of urge for food
- Vomiting of blood
Use Of Combiflam Tablet:
- Pain reduction
- Joint ache
- Muscle ache
- Pain throughout menstruation
- Fever and Pain
This medication is used to offer non permanent reduction from fever and ache with out treating the underlying trigger.
- Mild to Moderate ache
This medication is used to alleviate delicate to average ache related to a headache, toothache, muscle ache, or again ache.
- Menstrual Cramps
This medication is used to alleviate ache and cramping related to the menstrual cycle in ladies.
This medication is used to deal with signs comparable to tender and painful joints related to Osteoarthritis.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
This medication is used to deal with signs comparable to swelling, ache, and stiffness of joints related to Rheumatoid Arthritis.
This medication is used to alleviate the ache and swelling related to gout.
Seek emergency medical remedy or contact the physician in case of an overdose.
If a dose of this medication is missed, take the dose as quickly as you keep in mind it. If it’s nearly time for the subsequent dose, skip the missed dose and take the subsequent dose. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one.
How To Use Combiflam Tablet:
Take this medication within the dose and length as suggested by your physician. Swallow it as an entire. Do not chew, crush or break it. Combiflam Tablet is to be taken with meals.
How to retailer Combiflam:
Combiflam needs to be saved away from mild and warmth. The beneficial storage temperature is 25°C.
How To Cope With Side Effects:
The prevalence of unwanted effects varies from individual to individual. The following are a number of methods of coping with a number of the widespread unwanted effects. However, seek the advice of your physician if these persist.
- Coping with Stomach ache
Try to get loads of relaxation and chill out. Putting a warmth pad or lined sizzling water bottle in your abdomen could relieve the abdomen ache. It could assist in case you eat and drink slowly and have smaller and extra frequent meals. Reduce your consumption of espresso, tea and alcohol as these could make the ache worse. If you’re in lots of ache, communicate to your physician about potential treatment. Your physician could possibly prescribe some over-the-counter medicines to assist cut back the ache.
- Coping with Indigestion
Try taking your medication with a meal or snack, or shortly after consuming. It would possibly assist to eat smaller and extra frequent meals, and to eat and drink slowly. Avoid meals which might irritate your abdomen comparable to carbonated tender drinks, caffeine, fatty and spicy meals, mints and citrus fruits. Quit smoking and alcohol as a result of they improve the signs. Do not eat for Three or Four hours earlier than going to mattress. Try elevating the pinnacle of your mattress at night time or use additional pillows. Ask your physician or pharmacist about medicines which will assist, comparable to antacids, in case your situation doesn’t enhance.
- Coping with Heartburn
Avoid meals that irritate the abdomen comparable to alcohol, carbonated tender drinks, citrus, espresso, fatty meals or tomatoes. Eat or drink slowly. Eat smaller, extra frequent meals. The cause being, giant meals fill the abdomen and put strain, inflicting reflux. Quit smoking in case you smoke, shed pounds if you’re obese and keep away from tight waistbands. Ask your physician about medicines to deal with this situation comparable to antacids. Do not lie down instantly after consuming and watch for no less than three hours earlier than mendacity down after a meal. Raise the pinnacle of your mattress. Talk to your physician in case your situation doesn’t enhance, they are able to cut back the dosage or swap you to a different medication.
- Coping with Nausea
You may help your self by consuming small, frequent meals fairly than giant ones and consuming loads of fluids. Eat slowly. Avoid fatty, fried, spicy and really candy meals. Eat chilly or barely heat meals if the scent of cooked or cooking meals makes you are feeling sick. Get loads of contemporary air. You may additionally attempt chewing ginger or consuming ginger tea. Eat bananas to interchange potassium in your blood which might drop if you’re sick (vomit). Use oral rehydration salts to interchange nutritional vitamins and minerals misplaced by means of being sick. There are some medicines that may make it easier to cease from feeling sick. Speak to your physician in case your situation doesn’t enhance.
How Combiflam Tablet Works:
Combiflam Tablet is a mixture of two medicines: Ibuprofen and Paracetamol/Acetaminophen. It works by blocking the discharge of sure chemical messengers that trigger fever, ache and irritation (redness and swelling).
When to not use:
- Peptic Ulcer
This medication shouldn’t be beneficial to be used in sufferers with peptic ulcer illness or any gastrointestinal bleeding problems as a result of elevated threat of worsening of the affected person’s situation.
- Analgesic Nephropathy (Kidney Disease)
This medication shouldn’t be beneficial to be used in sufferers affected by an impaired kidney perform related to extreme use of painkillers.
This medication shouldn’t be beneficial to be used in sufferers with a recognized historical past of NSAID-induced bronchial asthma as a result of elevated threat of worsening of the affected person’s situation.
This medication shouldn’t be beneficial to be used in sufferers with a recognized allergy to paracetamol, ibuprofen, or some other NSAIDs.
- Pediatric sufferers
This medication shouldn’t be beneficial to be used in youngsters.
- Severe liver impairment
This medication shouldn’t be beneficial to be used in sufferers with extreme liver impairment as a result of elevated threat of great hostile results.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)
This medication shouldn’t be beneficial to be used in sufferers with a latest coronary heart surgical procedure as a result of elevated threat of extreme hostile reactions.
Substitutes of Combiflam:
Combiflam may not be appropriate for each individual as a result of composition or the medical situation of the individual. In that case, the individual ought to swap to the substitute of the Combiflam. Substitutes of Combiflam with the identical components however various composition are listed under. The medication needs to be consumed solely after consulting a medical skilled.
- Fenmol 400 mg/325 mg Tablet- Rekvina Laboratories Ltd
- Zupar 400 mg/325 mg Captab- Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Ibunij 400 Mg/325 Mg Tablet- Sunij Pharma Pvt Ltd
- Lupiflam 400 mg/325 mg Tablet- Lupin Ltd
- Ibupar 400 mg/325 mg Tablet- Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Ibudex 400 mg/325 mg Tablet- Wockhardt Ltd
- Pyremol Plus Ib 400 Mg/325 Mg Tablet- Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Lupiflam M Tablet- Lupin Ltd
The following are the variants of the drugs:
- Combiflam pill
- Combiflam syrup
- Combiflam gel
- Combiflam ache reduction spray
- You have been prescribed this mixture medication to alleviate ache, irritation, and fever.
- Take it with meals to keep away from getting an upset abdomen.
- Take it as per the dose and length prescribed by your physician. Long-term use could result in abdomen bleeding and kidney issues.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Combiflam Tablet as it might trigger extreme drowsiness and improve the danger of liver injury.
- Do not take it with some other medication containing paracetamol (medication for ache/fever or cough and chilly) with out asking your physician first.
Warnings for particular inhabitants
This medication shouldn’t be beneficial to be used in breastfeeding ladies until completely mandatory. All the dangers and advantages needs to be mentioned with the physician earlier than taking this medication.
This medication shouldn’t be beneficial to be used in pregnant ladies until completely mandatory. All the dangers and advantages needs to be mentioned with the physician earlier than taking this medication.
This medication needs to be used with warning in sufferers with anemia as a result of elevated threat of worsening of the affected person’s situation. Appropriate dose changes or substitute with an appropriate various could also be mandatory based mostly on the medical situation.
- Gastro-intestinal bleeding
This medication could trigger extreme gastrointestinal bleeding and perforation after extended utilization. These hostile occasions could happen with or with out warning signs. This threat is particularly greater within the aged inhabitants and in sufferers with a historical past of gastrointestinal ailments. Appropriate dose changes or substitute with an appropriate various could also be required based mostly on the medical situation.
- Liver impairment
This medication needs to be used with excessive warning in sufferers affected by liver perform impairment or lively liver ailments as a result of elevated threat of extreme hostile results. Close monitoring of liver perform is critical whereas receiving this medication. Appropriate dose changes or substitute with an appropriate various could also be required in some circumstances based mostly on the medical situation.
- Chronic Malnutrition
This medication needs to be used with excessive warning in sufferers affected by malnourishment as a result of elevated threat of extreme hostile results. Appropriate dose changes or substitute with an appropriate various could also be required in some circumstances based mostly on the medical situation.
- Chronic alcoholics
This medication shouldn’t be beneficial to be used in persistent alcoholic sufferers as a result of elevated threat of extreme liver injury.
Precautions and Warning – When to keep away from Combiflam:
It shouldn’t be advisable to take Combiflam Tablet
- If a person is allergic to pill of Combiflam or any of its components.
- If a person is allergic to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication (NSAID) comparable to Diclofenac, Aspirin, and so on.
- If there was an bronchial asthma assault, face swelling, itchy crimson bumps on the pores and skin, bleeding in abdomen, or nostril irritation.
- If there may be any historical past of abdomen bleeding or abdomen/ gut ulcers.
- If a person has liver or kidney illness.
- If a person has suffered coronary heart failure, coronary heart illness or a stroke.
- If a person is affected by any blood dysfunction or porphyria.
- If a person is affected by any respiration issues.
All medication work together in a different way for individual to individual. You ought to verify all of the potential interactions together with your physician earlier than beginning any medication.
Interaction with Alcohol
Consumption of alcohol shouldn’t be beneficial throughout remedy with this medication as a result of elevated threat of great unwanted effects comparable to extreme gastrointestinal bleeding, dizziness, fatigue, weak spot, rashes, nausea, joint ache, fever, and so on.
- Skin rash
This medication could trigger deadly pores and skin allergic reactions with none warnings in some sufferers. Signs and signs comparable to rashes, hives, fever, or different allergic signs needs to be reported to the physician with none delay. Appropriate corrective measures, dose changes, or substitute with an appropriate various could also be required based mostly on the medical situation.
- Fluid Retention and edema
This medication could trigger fluid retention and edema in some sufferers. Close monitoring of blood strain, electrolyte ranges, and coronary heart perform could also be required based mostly on the medical situation. Appropriate dose changes or substitute with an appropriate various could also be mandatory in some circumstances.
Interaction with Medicine
- Sodium Nitrite
Information not out there.
- 5-HIAA Urine Test
You could get a false-positive end result for this check whereas taking this medication. It is suggested that you simply inform the physician and lab technician about all of your present medicines together with herbs and dietary supplements earlier than present process any lab exams.This shouldn’t be an exhaustive listing of potential drug interactions. You ought to seek the advice of your physician about all of the potential interactions of the medication you’re taking.
Take this medication precisely as prescribed by the physician. Do not soak up bigger or smaller portions than beneficial. This medication needs to be taken with meals or instantly after meals. Consult the physician in case you expertise any undesirable unwanted effects. Ensure that the remedy course is accomplished. Do not cease using this medication with out consulting your physician.
1) What ought to I do know in regards to the dosage of Combiflam?
Ans: The dosage of the Combiflam relies on the next elements:
- Body weight and age of the affected person.
- Health situation of the affected person
- Severity of the difficulty.
- History of drug reactions and allergic reactions.
Based on the above dosage of the pill:
- Adults: Maximum Four gms day by day dosage of 0.5-1gm to 4-6 hours is required.
- Upto 1 12 months: 60-120 mg 4-6 hours day by day most of Four doses in a day.
- 1-5 years: 120-250mg 4-6 hours most of Four doses in a day.
- 6-12 years: 250-500mg 4-6 hours most of Four doses in a day.
2) How to retailer Combiflam Tablet?
Ans: The Combiflam pill needs to be saved at 25°c and needs to be evaded warmth and lightweight.
3) How lengthy I would like to attend to see the consequences of Combiflam pill?
Ans: Combiflam pill begins exhibiting its impact inside 30 minutes of consumption.
4) How does Combiflam Tablet works?
Ans: The Combiflam works by engaged on the mind that triggers ache and risen physique temperature.
- It restricts the consequences of enzymes known as cyclo-oxygenase (COX).
- The enzymes assist the physique in producing prostaglandins that are liable for inflicting ache and redness on the website of harm within the physique.
- Reduction of COX enzymes ends in the decrease manufacturing of prostaglandins.
- Since manufacturing of prostaglandins is restricted, it eases the ache and will increase blood circulate throughout the pores and skin that causes warmth loss and sweating.
- The physique temperature is regulated to decrease it sufficiently with diminished ache and swelling.
5) What is Combiflam Tablet used to deal with?
Ans: Combiflam pill is prescribed for following medical circumstances:
- Dental abscess
- Muscle ache
- Joint ache
6) Is it protected to make use of Combiflam?
Ans: Combiflam is protected for many sufferers. However, in some sufferers, it might trigger some undesirable unwanted effects like nausea, vomiting, abdomen ache, heartburn and diarrhea. Inform your physician in case you expertise any persistent drawback because of this treatment.
7) What are the information to bear in mind whereas taking Combiflam?
Ans: During the course of Combiflam, adhere to the next ideas:
- Drink a lot quantity of water to scale back the danger of abdomen irritation or indigestion.
- Inform your physician if you’re planning being pregnant as a result of the drugs could make it tough to grow to be pregnant.
- Inform the physician when you’ve got a historical past of gastric upset, in such circumstances take the pill with meals or milk to keep away from abdomen upset.
Though there are dangers related to the Combiflam, however it’s a protected drug if taken in medical supervision.
8) What is the length of the impact of Combiflam?
Ans: Combiflam reveals its impact until 6 hours from the consumption.
9) Can I cease taking Combiflam when my ache is relieved?
Ans: Combiflam needs to be continued as suggested by your physician, if you’re utilizing the drugs for a situation related to long-term ache. It will be discontinued if you’re utilizing it for short-term ache reduction.
10) What are the unwanted effects of Combiflam Tablet?
Ans: Side results of Combiflam pill range from one particular person to a different, and are depending on numerous elements comparable to ongoing medication, medical situation, life-style, and so on. Some of the generally reported unwanted effects embody the next:
- Abdominal ache
- Mouth ulcers
- Sever heartburn
11) What is Combiflam used for?
Ans: Combiflam is a Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug which additionally has analgesic and antipyretic properties. Combiflam is usually prescribed to alleviate menstrual and arthritic ache. The medication might also be prescribed to alleviate signs comparable to toothache, again ache, muscle ache, and fever.
12) Is Combiflam protected to make use of throughout being pregnant?
Ans: The use of Combiflam pill shouldn’t be beneficial for pregnant ladies until very a lot mandatory. All the dangers and advantages needs to be shared with the medical skilled beforehand.
13) Can using Combiflam trigger nausea and vomiting?
Ans: Yes, using Combiflam could trigger nausea and vomiting. Taking it with milk, meals or antacids can stop nausea. Avoid taking fatty or fried meals together with this treatment. In case of vomiting, drink loads of water or different fluids by taking small frequent sips. Talk to your physician if vomiting persists and also you discover indicators of dehydration, like darkish coloured and strong-smelling urine or a low frequency of urination. Do not take some other medicines with out chatting with your physician.
14) What precautions ought to I observe whereas taking Combiflam?
Ans: Before taking Combiflam, maintain the next issues in thoughts:
- Kidney: Patients affected by kidney illness ought to use this medication with warning. Dose changes can be wanted. Long time period use of this medication could hurt the kidney perform.
- Liver illness: Patients affected by liver illness ought to use this medication with care. Dose changes can be wanted.
- Pregnancy: Combiflam will be dangerous throughout being pregnant. One ought to solely take this medication after consulting the physician.
- Alcohol: One ought to keep away from taking the suspension type of the drugs as it might trigger excessive drowsiness and improve the danger of liver injury.
- Food: Do not take this medication on an empty abdomen as it might trigger lose motions.
15) Is Combiflam pill, protected to make use of whereas breastfeeding?
Ans: Combiflam pill shouldn’t be beneficial for breastfeeding ladies, if not mandatory. The associated dangers and advantages needs to be mentioned beforehand to keep away from any additional problems.
16) What different info I ought to know relating to Combiflam?
Ans: Keep all of the appointments together with your physician and the laboratory. The physician could order sure lab exams to verify how your physique is responding to Combiflam. If your signs usually are not but cured, then communicate to your physician instantly on this regard.
Do not let anybody else take the drugs. Apart from this, all the time maintain an inventory of prescription and non-prescription medicines you take and different merchandise comparable to nutritional vitamins, minerals and different dietary supplements.
17) Can using Combiflam trigger dizziness?
Ans: Yes, using Combiflam could cause dizziness (feeling faint, weak, unsteady or lightheaded) in some sufferers. If you are feeling dizzy or lightheaded, don’t drive or use any machines. It is healthier to relaxation for someday and resume as soon as you are feeling higher.
18) Is it protected to drive after consuming Combiflam?
Ans: Combiflam could make an individual really feel dizzy, sleepy or drowsy. Thus, it’s urged not drive after the consumption of Combiflam.
19) Is it protected to take Combiflam on an empty abdomen?
Ans: Medicines like Ibuprofen, Combiflam and different NSAIDs could cause irritation within the abdomen lining. Therefore, it’s all the time urged to take it together with meals or milk.
20) Are there any particular contraindications related to using Combiflam?
Ans: The use of Combiflam is taken into account to be dangerous for sufferers with recognized allergy to any of the elements of this medication. It needs to be averted in sufferers with recognized allergy to different painkillers (NSAIDs). The use of this medication ought to ideally be averted in sufferers with a historical past of abdomen ulcers or in sufferers with lively or recurrent abdomen ulcer/bleeding. It also needs to be averted in sufferers with historical past of coronary heart failure, hypertension, and liver or kidney illness.
21) Can I cease utilizing Combiflam when the ache is relieved?
Ans: Use Combiflam as instructed by the physician. If your signs have been cured then you’ll be able to cease this medication, however solely underneath medical supervision.
22) What if I eat an expired Combiflam?
Ans: A single dose of expired Combiflam may not produce any hostile impact on well being. However, it is strongly recommended to seek the advice of a medical skilled to be on protected facet.
23) Is Combiflam useful in relieving abdomen ache?
Ans: No, Combiflam shouldn’t be taken for abdomen ache with out consulting a doctor. This drug can improve abdomen acid secretion which can worsen an unknown underlying situation.
24) What would be the consequence of an overdose of Combiflam pill?
Ans: In the case of an overdose of Combiflam pill, a person ought to instantly seek the advice of a health care provider .
25) In what circumstances the drugs shouldn’t be used?
Ans: Combiflam shouldn’t be used within the following conditions:
- Allergy: If you’re allergic to Combiflam or some other NSAID drug, then don’t use Combiflam.
- Asthma: If you had a historical past of bronchial asthma, rhinitis and uticaria, then keep away from taking the Combiflam.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG): If you had a latest coronary heart surgical procedure, due to this fact it isn’t suggested to make use of Combiflam Tablet.
- Gastro-intestinal bleeding: Patients affected by peptic ulcer and some other gastrointestinal dysfunction shouldn’t use Combiflam Tablet.
26) Can using Combiflam trigger injury to kidneys?
Ans: Yes, the long-term use of Combiflam could cause injury to the kidneys. Normal kidneys produce a chemical known as prostaglandins that shield the kidneys from injury. Use of painkillers lowers the degrees of prostaglandins within the physique, resulting in kidney injury due to long-term use. Therefore, using painkillers shouldn’t be beneficial in sufferers with underlying kidney illness.
27) Is Combiflam protected for kids?
Ans: Combiflam comprises ibuprofen that has been used from a very long time now. Infants falling within the weight bracket, shouldn’t be beneficial with Combiflam. While, the older youngsters is not going to face challenge in the event that they take the Combiflam adhering to the dosage.
28) Is Combiflam addictive?
Ans: No, Combiflam Tablet shouldn’t be addictive.
29) Is it protected to take the next than the beneficial dose of Combiflam ?
Ans: No, taking the next than the beneficial dose of Combiflam can improve the dangers of unwanted effects like nausea, vomiting, heartburn, indigestion and diarrhea. In reality, utilizing this medication for a long-term also can injury your kidneys on long-term use. If you’re experiencing elevated severity of ache or if the ache shouldn’t be relieved by the beneficial doses of this medication, please seek the advice of your physician for re-evaluation.
30) How and when to provide Combiflam?
Ans: Combiflam needs to be given together with meals and needs to be strictly taken as per the prescription. One ought to keep away from taking alcohol together with the Combiflam.
31) Is there any meals merchandise to be averted whereas consuming Combiflam pill?
Ans: No, there isn’t a particular listing of meals gadgets to be averted whereas consumption of Combiflam Tablet.
32) What are the final warnings associated to Combiflam?
Ans: Patients ought to take excessive care if they’re affected by following the next medical circumstances:
- Malnutrition: The threat of great unwanted effects can’t be averted. Based on the bodily examination, acceptable changes in dosage and prescription of one other medication will be supplied by the physician.
- Gastro-intestinal bleeding: Long time period use of the Combiflam could set off gastrointestinal bleeding and perforation, particularly amongst aged and people with such points. Dosage changes could also be required in such circumstances.
- Alcohol: If an individual is hooked on alcohol, there are probabilities of liver injury. In such circumstances, keep away from Combiflam.
- Anemia: An anemic ought to used Combiflam with warning as it might hurt a person’s well being. In excessive circumstances, an alternate medication needs to be used.
- Liver impairment: If an affected person is affected by liver impairment and different illness, she or he needs to be cautious. A detailed watch on liver perform and Combiflam dosages could also be suggested.