‘Madness’ refers to a serious mental condition in which the mental and emotional functions are completely disturbed, causing the person to lose his power of supervision and social prosecution. Their behavior is so fruitless and bizarre and the belief is so confusing and impetuous, that even the unfamiliar person understands that on seeing that the person is suffering from mental illness or ‘mad’. In the state of insanity, the patient remains in extreme mood and charge. This disease is more common from puberty to adulthood.
Causes of Dementia
- Main causes- Excessive labor or excitement, overeating or sensory operation, drinking too much alcohol or ganja, despair and epilepsy are the main causes of this disease.
- Minor causes- Ancestral causes ie former men having dementia, heat disease, internal diseases of the spine, deep injury in the body, always reading novels with terrible incidents are the secondary causes of this disease.
Symptoms of Dementia
Useless speech Changes in face and eyes, looking wrong, hearing wrong or bickering or grumbling, lack of memory, deterioration of intelligence, lack of work, anger, fear, happiness, mourning, crying etc. Excess of mental emotion , Not being able to control his will power, wishing for self-killing, disrespecting loved ones, sleeplessness, headache, stopping work of genitals, constant babbling etc. its main goals There are loans.
Three types of misconceptions are shown in the activity of mad patient and in the power of thought –
- Seeing False
- Slaughter original misconception
*It can be identified by these three symptoms.
Result of Dementia
The symptoms of this disease are seen as a result of lack of sleep and lack of desire to eat. Birth madness is often not cured. Diseases of young men and adults can be cured.
Medical methods, diet, supportive and ancillary treatment
Remove the root cause. Strengthen and stimulate the pulse institution. If the disease is not controlled, get it admitted in the mental hospital. In the case of insomnia, the patient should try to bring in sleep with the use of hypnotics. They should start with the least amount. ‘Nitrazipam’ (Megadone) is the more suitable medicine for this.
Dietary, supportive and ancillary treatment
Diet – Temperate milk, fresh ghee, raw egg, broth and raw coconut.
Do not eat heavy and heavy food. Bathing – Regular cleaning and bathing with cold water.
Supportive and incidental treatment – Always keep a tolerant and kind man with the patient for care. Be entertained by the patient. Don’t argue with him, don’t curse him. Do not cut the wrong thing from it. In his room, keep beautiful pictures or flowers etc. pleasing to the mind.
Ancillary treatment- Keep it lightly and keep it in some work. But keep away from more physical and mental labor. Swim with a generous person in the cool, dim fragrance atmosphere in the morning and evening.
Patent Medicines of Dementia
- Memory Pearls
Adult 2 pearls with milk 2 times a day. Give ‘Remedies’ child 1 pearl with milk 2 times a day.
Above 1-2 years of age, give 1-2 capsules with milk daily. Give adults 2-4 capsules daily with milk.
Give adult 1 capsule 2 times a day.
Take 2-3 tablets with water 3 times a day.
Give 2-3 spoons 3 times a day.
Give 2-2 cakes with milk.
- This drug is particularly useful in Mania, Metal fatigue, Loss of memory.
Give 2 tablets 3 times a day. It also has syrup.
- Mentat syrup
Give 2-2 spoons 3 times a day.
- Ojasvin Capsule
Give 1-2 capsules 2-3 times a day.
- Ojaswin syrup
2.5-15 ml Give 2-3 times a day.
Give 1 capsule 2 times a day for at least 90 days.
- Pacific capsules
Give 2 capsules at night.
Adults take 1-2 tablets 3 times a day. Give the child 1 / 2-1 tablet 2 times a day.
Child 1 teaspoon 3 times a day. Adult 2 teaspoons 3 times a day.
Adults are given 1-2 tablets 2 times a day.
- This drug is especially useful in dementia, nervous debility, insomnia, fatigue, general debility, dementia, etc.
Give 2-2 spoons 2-3 times a day. Give 1 / 2-1 teaspoon to the child 2 times a day.
Give 2 spoons 2 times a day.
Adults should take 1-2 spoons 2-3 times a day.
- This drug is particularly useful in schizophrenia and insanity.
Combination Therapy Useful In Madness
- Rallies Co. Triveng 1 capsule, Viserpex 2 tablet of ‘Herbomed’ Co., Pharmaceutical Co. Memtone 1 tablet. Drink such a quantity 3 times a day.
- ‘Charak’ Co. Ka snakera caps 1 capsule, ‘Vaidyanath’ Co. Istrex 2 Tablet, ‘Himalaya’ Co. ‘Mentat’ 2 tablet. Give one such quantity 3 times a day.
- Mimo-plus 2 teaspoons of ‘Himani’ + 1 teaspoon of brainomed. One such quantity in a day. Give 3 times.
- ‘Nubex’ 1 capsule, Extra 2 tablet, Mentat 1 tablet, Viserpex 1 tablet. Such Give each dose 3 times a day.
Patented therapy according to the symptoms of dementia
- In general insanity with weakness, insomnia, anxiety, paranoid disease- give ‘Extress’ 2-2 tablets of “Vaidyanath’ 2 times a day. Or ‘Herbomed’ ‘Neurogen’ (Nurogen) 2-2 spoons syrup. Drink 3 times a day.
- Schizophrenia-containing dementia- ‘Herbomed’ Co. Give 1-2 teaspoons of neurogenes 2 times a day.
- Loss of memory in madness- ‘Medicationf’ Co. Taking 2-2 tablets of ‘memtone’ 2 times a day with milk is beneficial.
- To calm the mind of insanity and aggravating patient- 50 grams of ‘Sarpagandha’ powder, 5 grams of Jawahar Mohrapishti, mixed with both of them, giving 1 / 2-1 / 2 grams to the patient 3 times a day would be beneficial. is. The patient remains completely silent.
- Experiential yoga useful in mental diseases- ‘Brahmi’ 3 parts, Shankhpushpi 2 parts, Sarpagandha 1 part, giving 3 grams of powder made by mixing it all together 3 times a day provides sufficient benefit in mental diseases.
- To calm the mind of a mad patient – Mix equal quantity of spikenard, jyotishmati seed and snakebondha, this powder is 60 mg in 2 or 3 grams. Mixing Makardhwaj and giving it 3 times a day calms the insane patient’s mind.
Modern medicine of Dementia
The patient should be admitted to a mental illness hospital where he can be kept off if needed. He should apply electric shock for the first few days and keep calm with the use of sedative drugs.
The best medicine for this is ‘Chlorpromazine’ which is 50 mg by muscle injection. The amount should be given every 6 to 8 hours. If chlorpromazine is not proven to be beneficial, muscle injection (1 to 4 mg) of reserpine should be given. Or Haloperidol should be given in the amount of 10-50 mg daily.