Due to indigestion, indigestion and diarrhea, the stomach gets inflamed by filling air, then ‘flatulence’ comes on the stomach. Afare means air stops in the stomach, stomach gas (gastroubles). It is also known as flexulence
Causes of Flatulence
- From improper dieting.
- By eating repeatedly and unnecessarily.
- ‘Fast chili-spicy food and sour sweet, spicy fried-fried foods.
- Irregular diet and diet.
- Defects in the functioning of stomach and intestines.
- Excess intake of tea and coffee.
- Liver diseases and disorders.
- Complaint of Constipation – Living.
- Digestive disorders and absence of food and drink.
- Having complaint of indigestion, indigestion, diarrhea, dysentery.
- Once again after eating, keep eating again.
- Arthritis and its disorders and minor joint diseases.
Symptoms of Flatulence
- In this disease, the stomach becomes stiff like a drum.
- If the belly is played with a finger, then it will sound like a drum
- Stomach and lateral pain.
- Panic from climbing over gas.
- Feeling of heaviness in the stomach by eating only a little.
- The patient is seen moving his hands on the stomach at all times.
- Occasionally chest and back pain.
- Breathing and heartache.
- Often, the patient has constipation.
- Headache and dizziness.
- Nausea and lack of interest in anything.
- Sour belts and spitting repeatedly.
- Absence of excrement or desiccation of air.
- The patient becomes distraught and falls into bed.
The stool in the rectum starts rotting due to not being able to pass out on time, resulting in gas. If this gas also remains in the rectum instead of coming out, it produces sediment. In this way, continuous gas is produced from the sewage. This gas keeps filling in the stomach. In this way, the gas that fills the stomach is called flatulence.
Medical Practice, Dietary and Supportive Medicine of flatulence
In this disease, gas-absorbent, antispasmodic and nervous debilitating therapy should be done. Applying asafetida on the stomach is the best solution for flatulence. By soaking asafetida in water, applying thick paste on the underside of the navel, the air starts to move downwards and the pressure on the stomach decreases. Applying asafetida to the children is more beneficial. If the patient has severe constipation, mixing a little amount of indi oil in warm water, giving enema opens the closed path and relieves gas.
Dietary and supportive treatment
Diet – Small, quick-digesting diet, like goat meat broth with chapatti. Add pumpkin, luffa, tinda, spinach etc. from the vegetables. Add urad, sesame, rice khichdi, garlic, radish and turnip. Avoid food, long-lasting, heavy, gas-producing items such as potatoes, arbi, urad dal, peas, cowpea etc. Supportive treatment – Apply pieces of ice on the abdomen (stomach), wrapped in hot flannel. In enlarged disease, give turpentine oil or castor oil enema.
Note- After closing the diet in Afre, one should drink only lukewarm water. It may reoccur after the pacification becomes quiet, so to avoid such a situation, continue taking medicine and take a light diet. Eat garlic, ginger, green coriander, rye, asafetida etc. in the diet. Brew of mint can also be drunk. Use green-dried garlic and ginger chutney while eating.
flatulence Ayurvedic Patent Tablets
- Gassex (Gasex) ‘Himalaya’ 1-2 tablets 3-4 times a day. In acute state, 2-2 tablets every hour.
- Gasso (Glove) 2-2 tablets 3 times a day.
- Hepex ‘Anglo-French 2-2 muffin 3 times a day.
- Acidinol Indian medicine 2-2 tablets 3 times a day. Children 1-1 workshop ‘muffin 3 times a day.
- Gasolex Herbal ‘2-3 bars 3-4 times a day.
- Pachak Vati ‘Vaidyanath’ 2-2 tablets 3 times a day. If there is constipation, give enema together.
- Gasantaka Vati ‘Vaidyanath’ 2-4 tablets 3-4 times a day.
- Gascure ‘Janta’ 2-4 bars 3 times a day.
- Livotrit ‘zandu’ 1-2 tablets 2 times a day.
- Antzyme ‘G Pharma’ 2-2 tablets 3 times a day. Children 1-1 muffins 3 times a day.
- Ayunzyme ‘Kashmir’ 2-2 cakes 3 times a day.
- Gasol Vyas’ 2-2 cakes 2 times a day.
flatulence Ayurvedic Patent Capsules
- Herbocid ‘sweet’ 1-2 capsules 3 times a day after meals.
- Gastroenzyme Free Reliance 1-2 capsules per 4 hours.
- Mizyme Laurel ‘1 Ca 3 times a day.
- Carminol-G ‘Yoava’ 1-2 Ca 2-3 times a day.
- Chamliv N Ample ‘1-1 Ka 3 times a day.
- Gasgo C Indo-German ‘1-1 2-3 times a day.
- Livofit ‘Indo-German’ 1-2 Ca 2 times a day.
- Vimaliv ‘N Dhootpapeshwar’ 1-1 Ca 2 times a day.
- Gasona jwala ‘1-2 Ca 2-3 times a day.
- Gasantaka Garg 1-1 ca. 2 times a day with hot water.
The use of Antazime (G Pharma), Suktin (Alarcin), Gasso T (Globe) alone or by mixing 1-1 tablets of all three in flatulence disease is particularly beneficial.
flatulence Patent Beverage / syrup
- Efcid Himalaya ‘1-2 spoons after meals 3 times a day.
- Syrup Ojus Charak 2 teaspoons 3 times a day.
- Gasnol garg 2-2 teaspoons after meals 2 times a day.
- Gasonliquid ‘Medical Ethics’ 1-1 teaspoon 3 times a day.
- Gasari Pankaj Pharma 2-3 spoons with equal water 2 times a day.
- Drink ‘Jwala’ after meals with 2-3 spoons of water.
- Carmizol ‘Shiva Pharma’ 2-2 teaspoons 2 times a day with water before or after meals.
- Zynil Syrup. ”Essis lebo 0’ 2–2 teaspoons 3 times a day with water.
- Gasso-win ‘Shiva O Pharmacy’ 1-2 spoons with water 2 times a day.
- Herbozyme ‘Herbal’ 1-2 tablespoons 2 times a day after meals. 2 teaspoons for children.
- Syrup Digesto ‘S. K. Pharma ‘2-2 teaspoons 3 times a day after meals.
- Jamboreen ‘Lakshmi Chemical’ after 1-2 spoons of food.
- Gaumujayam syrup ‘Gomukh Pharma’ 2-3 teaspoons after meals 2 times a day.
- Gastron compound ‘Goodmans’ 2-3 spoons 2 or 3 times a day.
- Yakrin syrup ‘Maxo’ 2-2 teaspoons 2-3 times a day or as per the requirement, gives an expected benefit.
- Ex tablet, ‘Asset’ 1-2 tablets + Garlic Fils (Charak) 1 tablet Antazyme 2 tablets of ‘G Pharma’, this is a quantity. Give one such quantity twice a day with water as needed.
- Carminative mixer (Cynthochem) 2 teaspoons + Tonovirontonic tonic aseptic 2 teaspoons, this is a quantity. Give 1 such quantity 3 times a day with the same water.
- Garnin tablet ‘United’ give 1-2 tablets after meals 3 times a day with water. In the case of acute disease, give 2-2 tablets every 2 to 4 hours continuously till the disease is controlled.
- After mixing turpentine oil in warm water, compress it on the stomach after 4-4 hours.
- Ginger injection (Bundelkhand, Siddhi) flatulence disorder is prevented by adults injecting 2 ml daily, children 1 ml daily or leaving 1 day in the muscle (I. M.) and feeding one of the above medicines.
- It has been realized that celery injection (Bandelkhand, Mishra, Siddhi) by applying a course of 10-15 injections per day for 1-2 ml gives an expected benefit in the disease. Proven experience
- The vegetable of Bathuye is the enemy of flatulence. It is not allowed to be used in food.
- Mix 30 grams of honey and 25 grams of mint juice in a glass of cold water. This will remove contaminated air stored in the stomach and the patient will breathe peacefully.
Flatulence modern treatment
- Simple easily digestible frequent smallmeals are beneficial.
- Carminative drugs. Gas after continuous intake of food. Is not built. For this, take the following three medicines
(1) Syp. Carmicide strong. Its 2 teaspoons a day. Give it 3 times after meals. .
(2) Take 1 tablet Merckenzyme immediately after meals.
(3) Digiplex 2 tea spoons 3 times a day for breakfast or food. Give or ‘Carmacid Forte’ 1 teaspoon 2 times a day after meals.
Along with this, add vitamin ‘B complex’ and East tablet and give the carminative mixer and both tablets alternately at one volume per 2 hours respectively. If more gas is produced in the stomach, then take 1-2 spoons of Eupeptine 3 times a day.
Remove amoebic infarction. If diarrhea is more, then give sugar at least.
Due to constipation, most patients develop a condition of afferent. Such In this case, give preventive medicines (referred to in disease no. 4). |
Insertion of Rils tube from nasal passages provides sufficient benefit. But if you do this along with the above mentioned treatment, then there is a special benefit, because of this there is sufficient facility in the discharge of air.
In summary, along with the treatment of the cause, symptomatic therapy should be done by the use of carminative medicinal yoga, antacid, enzymes etc.
Along with gas producing food, such as cabbage, cauliflower, beans, peas, pulses (gram, peas, urad etc.). Do not consume peanuts etc. at all.