GENITAL HERPES Introduction And Reason
It is caused by infection with the herpes simplex virus. Mostly it is acquired by sexual intercourse. Frequent eruptions and ulcers on the genitals are its main symptoms.
Genital herpes is an STD caused by a virus. It can happen on the genitals or on the mouth. It produces sores that come and go for the months or years. There is treatment to make you feel better.
Children and adults often get herpes sore through their mouths.
- A tingling, itching or hurting feeling of the skin in the genital area or thighs.
- Small blisters that burst and form painful, open sores on the genitals. The first time you get herpes sores, they can last for 3 weeks or more.
- You can have fever, headache, bodyache, chills and swollen lymph nodes in the grain.
- The next infection will be milder.
One or very small painful blisters like drops of water lying on the skin. Which are on the sexual organs like penis, vagina, anus, penis or thigh. Blisters are small open sores after bursting, they dry up and itch. These herpes or sexual blisters can last 3 weeks or more. Also, there may be fever, cramps, cold and swelling in the lymph glands of the thighs. Women may have difficulty in urination.
GENITAL HERPES Treatment
In this disease, it is beneficial to dissolve 5% idojuridine in dimethyl sulfoxide and use it as a local coating.
To help you feel better
- Put ice directly on the sore as soon as you feel it.
- Make a compress by soaking some cloth in clean solution of water and black tea and put it on the sore.
- Sit in a pan or bath or clean, coll water.
- Make a paste of baking soda or corn starch and water and apply it on the sore area.
- A compress can make genital sores feel better.
- If your signs return again and again try the medicine acyclovir, although it cannot cure herpes, it can relieve the pain and make your signs go away more quickly.
- After touching the sores, wash your hands with soap and water.
- Use caution. Do not touch your eyes nor the eyes of children. Herpes infection in the eyes is very dangerous.
- Do not attempt to mate during herpes. This makes herpes infection easier in the partner. There is no medicine to control herpes. Keep the affected part clean and do not have sex until there are blisters or sores. Even by imposing detention.
Herpes During Pregnancy
If a woman has become infected with herpes during pregnancy. So at the time of childbirth she gives herpes infection in her child. This condition is more dangerous for the child. In such a situation (Pregnancy and Herpes), the woman should be delivered in the hospital. The baby is born by operation in the hospital or some special medicines are given to him as soon as the child is born.