What is Jaundice
In jaundice, the skin color of the body turns yellow. In this, the patient’s eyes, entire body and urine become yellow. The taste of the patient becomes bitter, a bit of scum gets on the tongue and the appetite decreases.
It arises from liver failure. When the stones get stuck in the bile duct of the liver or due to some disease, the path of the bile duct gets shortened, then the bile does not reach the intestines and get directly into the bloodstream. Due to the discovery of this bile in the blood, yellowness prevails in the body. By the way, this disease is usually caused by jaundice due to lack of nutritious food, disturbances of digestion, excessive bleeding or eradication of semen, chronic form of malaria fever etc. Apart from this, excessive menstruation in women, excessive blood flow during delivery, typhoid, blood-related diseases, intake of deadly poisons like Sankhya, Phosphorus are due to jaundice.
In this, the patient’s face, eyes, nails, stool, urine, skin (whole-body) turn yellow like turmeric. His appetite is killed. The weight of the body decreases, the patient becomes weak, he tries a little hard, gets tired, has a slight fever. Sloth prevails The pulse speed is 40–50 per minute. If there is no proper treatment, swelling of hands, feet, mouth etc. also occurs. The patient’s agility ceases, breathing becomes short and little.
Symptoms according to type are found in hemolytic jaundice – anemia, pallor and enlargement of the spleen. These three symptoms are found in obstructive jaundice – initially, jaundice is reduced but gradually it increases and takes a larger form. Hepatocellular Jaundice – It can range from minimal to very high.
Identification of Jaundice
The following tests are necessary for the correct diagnosis of the disease
- blood-liver function test
- Urine examination
- Stool test
- X-ray of stomach and chest
- Liver Biopsy
- Whole abdominal ultrasound
Result of Jaundice
- If this disease is not treated, there is a fear of inflammation. The patient starts bleeding from the skin and mucous membranes.
- Liver cells become more damaged due to jaundice for a long time, which causes the metabolic function of the liver and the patient gets liver failure.
- Medicine should be done according to the cause of the disease.
- Give the patient full rest.
- If the cause of the disease is worm disease, then worm destruction treatment should be done.
- In medicine, the patient should be given a “paste”. Many patients get cured by roughage, but do not use acute detritus (weaning).
Diet, Weakness and Supportive Treatment
- Fried foods, ghee, oil, garam masala, chilies. Should not be given in food.
- Tell the patient not to take alcohol, tobacco and fast tea.
- Make milk free of fat.
- Water should be given in excess and mixed with glucose.
- Give thin pulse, rice, khichdi, roti and green vegetables to the food.
- Raw radish, carrot, beet and turnip can be given to the jaundice patient.
- At least 3 glasses of sugarcane juice and fruits, give grape, banana, apple and mousamie juice in the day.
Remember- the more the patient takes sugar, jaggery, sugar and glucose, the sooner he will get relief. The patient does not feel hungry in jaundice / jaundice treatment hindi and does not digest food properly, so he should give food in small amounts, but more often. Boiling water and drinking it is good. The patient’s food should be nutritious and full of vitamins and should contain green vegetables, potatoes, green onions etc.
Patent tablets in jaundice
- Live 52 (Liv 52) Himalaya ‘Give 1-2 tablets with water 3 times a day. Its drops and syrup also comes.
- Take the tablet Livomin Charak ‘2-2 tablets 3 times a day. It also has syrup / liquid drops.
- Livotrit ‘Zandu 2-2 muffin drink 3 times a day. It also has syrup.
- Liverrol Vaidyanath ‘Give 1-2 tablets after meals 3 times a day to children 1 / 4-1 / 2 tablets 3 times a day.
- Liv-77 (Glove-77) Glove ‘Give 1-2 tablets after meals 3 times a day. Give half to the children.
- Livosar Sarvodaya 2-2 tablets 3 times a day. Give children 1 / 2-1 times a day according to age.
- Cirhep-10 (Cirhep-10) give ‘Vifa’ 1-2 tablets three times a day or before meals as required.
- Liverson Ajmera ‘2-2 muffins 3 times a day. Give 1 / 2-1 muffin to the children 3 times a day.
- Stimuliv ‘Franco-Indian’ 2-2 cakes 3 times a day. Child 1 / 2-1 muffin 3 times a day.
- Prolife Nupal ‘1-1 capsule 1 hour before meals.
- Hepta-10 (Hepta-10) ‘Kashmir’ Take 1-2 tablets 3 times a day.
- Herboliv ‘Vyas’ 2-2 muffins 3 times a day.
- Consume Kynotomine (J&J), 1-1 muffin 3 times a day.
- Livcom rasala 2-2 bars 3 times a day.
- Live-52 D.S. (Liv-52D.S.) Take 1-1 tablets 2 times a day. Himalaya ‘
- Livertone (Livertone) gambers adult 2-2 muffins 3 times a day. Child cake 2 times a day. 1-2 cakes 3 times a day.
- Livomap Maharishi 1-2 tablets 3 times a day.
- Liveset set: Take 1-1 tablets 3 times a day.
- Take Livsplin ‘Pat’ 2-2 tablets 3 times a day.
- Take Livtone (V.L.Pharma) 2-2 tablets 3 times a day.
- ‘Yakratankush’ ‘Pavaman’ 2-2 muffins 2 times a day.
Patent Capsules in Jaundice
- Take 1-2 capsules of F-Liv compound 3 times a day.
- Feroliv forte ‘BAN’ 1-2 capsules 3 times a day. With milk for the first 10 days.
- Forliv Aurochem ‘1-2 capsules 2 or 3 times a day. Child 1-1 capsules 2 times a day.
- Hepacap capro ‘adult 2-2 capsules 2 times a day. Child 1 capsule 2 times a day.
- Hepajaun Phyto 2-2 capsules with water 2 times a day.
- Take 1-1 capsules of Hindustan Hepatin 3 times a day.
- Janduna Ajmera ‘1-2 capsules 3 times a day.
- Jaundinil Lauril 1-1 capsules 3 times a day.
- Kamilari ‘Nupal’ Adult 2-2 capsules 2-3 times a day, 1 hour before meals. Child 1 / 2-1 capsules 2 or 3 times a day.
- Take ‘Doctor’ 1-1 capsules 3 times a day.
- Take Proliv (J&S) 1-1 capsules 2 times a day.
- Panduhari (‘Garg’) give 1-1 capsules 2 times a day with warm water or cow’s urine.
- Livex (Livex) Indian Pharmaceutical Workshop recommend taking 1-1 capsules 3 times a day.
- Pandunol flame ‘1-1 capsules 3 times a day with water.
- Give Livofit 1-2 Indo-German 1-2 capsules 2-3 times a day.
- Take Livgard ‘Tio’ 1-1 capsules 3 times a day or as needed. It also has syrup.
Jaundice Patent syrup / liquid / drink / liquid
- Lamaliv Lama Babies 1/4 teaspoon 3 times a day with milk or water. Children should take 1 / 2-1 teaspoon twice a day with milk or water. Adults 1-2 spoons 3 times a day.
- Livomin ‘Charak’ 2-3 spoons 2-3 times a day. Give 1/2 1/2 teaspoon to children.
- Chamliv Ampl ‘drink 1-2 spoons 2-3 times a day. Give children 1/2 spoon 3 times a day.
- Lividon-77 (Lividon-77) ‘Bookland’, take 1-2 spoons 3 times a day or as needed. Give children according to age.
- Livin ‘Arya’ 2-3 spoons 3 times a day. It also brings drops for small children.
- Jaundex Sandu ‘1-1 teaspoon 3 times a day with hot water is very useful medicine.
- Hematone Nagarjuna ’10-15 ml 3 times a day. Give children according to age.
- Vimliv Dhootpapeshwar ‘Take 15 drops to 1-2 ml three times a day. It comes in syrup and liquid form.
- Livokin Herbomed 1-2 spoons 3 times a day. Give children 1 / 2-1 teaspoonful of water 2-3 times a day.
- Actiliv Anuja ‘1-2 spoons 3 times a day. Half of the children.
- Livdap Deccan ‘2-2 spoons 2-3 times a day. Children according to age.
- Livbond raises 1-2 spoons 3 times a day.
- Hepabex Swastik ‘Take 2-2 spoons after every meal.
- Hepatomed Surya ‘2-2 spoons 3 times a day.
- Ictahar Physicum Adult 2-2 spoons 2 times a day. Child 1/2 spoon 3 times a day.
- Kalamegha Plus Bhuvanendra, take 3-6 teaspoons of hot water mixed with it twice a day.
- Kamilari ‘Nupal’ Adult 3 teaspoons 3 times a day before meals. Its capsule also comes.
- L-Tone (L-Tone) ‘SDP’ 2-2 spoons 2 times a day.
- Livermone Ideal ‘adult 2 teaspoons 3 times a day. Child 1-1 teaspoon 2 times a day.
- Livertone 2-2 teaspoons 3 times a day. Its tablet also comes.
- Livgard Drops ‘Trio’ Infant 4-6 drops 3 times a day, small children 5-10 drops 3 times a day.
- Livgard Syp. Trio ‘adult 2-4 spoons 3 times a day. Child 1/2 spoon 3 times a day.
- Livina Days’ Adult 2-2 spoons 3 times a day. Child 1-1 teaspoon 3 times a day.
- Livpar Goofik ‘1-1 teaspoonful 3 times a day.
- Livtone Syp. Valley ‘2-2 teaspoons 2 times a day. Give 1-1 teaspoon to the child 2 times a day.
- Lycovin Syp. Lyca 2–2 teaspoons 3 times a day.
- NerocilSyp. Solumix 1-2 spoons 3 times a day.
- Vasuliv ‘Vasu’ 2–2 spoons 3 times a day. Child 1/2 spoon 3 times a day. 2-2 teaspoons 3 times a day
- Vimliv Syp. Give half the amount for ‘Solumix’ children.
- Vimlivdrops ‘Solumix’ 5-10 drops 3 times a day.
- Grind 6 grams of alum and mix 100 grams curd and 100 ml water and churn it. After that, mix 75-100 grams of sugar candy and eat 6-6 grams of medicine and apply yogurt from above. Kamala disease definitely goes away.
- Loss of strength or weight with Pandu and Kamla – ‘Van’ Company’s Farolive Fort ‘1 capsule, Liv 52 (Himalaya) 1 tablet,’ Livotrit ‘(Zandu) 1 tablet give 1-1 quantity 3 times a day .
- Take one such quantity of Livomine 1 tablet of ‘Charak’ pharmaceuticals, ‘Liverol’ (Vaidyanath) 1 tablet 3 times a day regularly for 1 month. There will be an immediate benefit.
- To overcome constipation in Kamala, give the following sum- of Franco-Indian Company. ‘Stimuliv’ 2. Herbs, Herbalax of Himalaya Company, give 1 tablet of such quantity once a day at night.
- Spleen growth in Kamla in case of cirrhosis – Stimuliv 2 scone of Franco-Indian company, ‘Livepar’ 1 scone of Gafik company, Capro company. Give Hepacap 1 capsule 1 to 1 dose 3 times a day.
- Intense itching in Kamla – bathe ‘Sodabai Carb’ in hot water.
Kamala is usually treated according to the reasons. Wormicidal treatment should be done if it is for worms. If Stones are used, then Ashmari should be removed by surgery. If an infection occurs, it should be removed.
First of all, give the patient Purgative in medicine. Most of the patients get cured by pain, there is no need to give medicines.
In this disease, do not allow the patient to get constipation at all. If the patient complains of constipation, gastric ablution and vasti karma (enema) should be done immediately. In Kamala disease, special emphasis has been laid on the purification of the liquid substances. Since the patient of jaundice is weak, use of acute detractor (acute diarrhea) should not be used. Only such types of Cholagoque extracts should be used that stimulate liver functions and which help in the flow of bile towards the bile duct.
Jaundice patients should be given more quantity of sweet food and fluids like sugarcane juice, orange juice, raisins, etc. This brings more urine. Namaka should be used sparingly. Pomegranate is beneficial despite being sour. The patient’s yogurt should not be given. Its lassi is more suitable. The substance should not be used at all.
- Jaundice patients should take complete rest.