Malaria, a type of infectious fever that often comes on the first, second, third and fourth days, is called malaria. In this, the patient gets very fast with cold and after some time, this fever comes down by sweating.
Causes of Malaria
- Plasmodium vivax.
- Plasmodium ovale.
- Plasmodium falciparum.
- Plasmodium malariae.
This bacterium reaches the body when a female anaphylase mosquito bites a human. It spreads in summer-prone countries by drying up ponds and pits etc. after rain, and by breeding of mosquitoes.
Symptoms of Malaria
There are 3 stages of symptoms of malaria
- Cold state- This is the first stage of malaria, it causes nausea, vomiting, pain in the body and thirst. Sometimes, the patient trembles in winter. Even the patient has to cover the quilt and start moving from shaking to the cot. The patient cures bile and his hands and feet become cold with ice.
- Heat / heat conditions- This is the second stage of malaria. In this, the whole body becomes hot after the patient gets cold for some time. Body temperature 103-104 d. Fr. (39.5–40 ° C). The patient fidgets and the antshunt starts to buckle. This state lasts for a long time. (3-4 hours).
- Sweat state (sweating) – (2-4 hours) fever starts to decrease with sweating. The clothes of the patient are also drenched with sweat. If this condition persists for a long time, then the patient’s liver and spleen are enlarged.
Note- 1. It starts with a cold. Often, headaches also occur. The person barks for 15 minutes to an hour.
- Fever occurs after chills – usually 40 degrees or more. The person feels weakness. His skin turns red. Many times his brain is in the void. Fever persists for several hours.
- Finally, a person sweats and gets fever- A person definitely feels weakness after fever, but he seems completely healthy.
Malaria disease is of the following type
- Falciparum Malaria- This is a serious and dangerous malaria. In this, the symptoms are acute and sometimes the patient dies. It is also called brain malaria. In this, the patient gets high fever (up to 107 ° F) with a sudden cold. In the meantime, some patients have tremendous pain like head ache. Some get sick, diarrhea starts, some stop urinating. The intensity of fever increases so much that the patient reaches unconsciousness. Some even fainting in the unconsciousness. Most patients reach typhus.
- Vivax Malaria- This is the most common form in which fever occurs on the third day. Initially, there are symptoms like headache, backache, loss of appetite, broken hands and feet. Later, high fever rises with winter and all three stages are (I. Shata state, 2. Summer stage. 3. Sweating state). This fever mostly occurs during the day.
- Ovel Malaria- This is a mild form of malaria with frequent fever on the third day and is a self-curing disease.
- Malarial Malaria- Fever occurs in every 72 hours (ie, fourth. It has devastating effect on the uterus causing nephrosis and does not go away. Protein in urine starts to swell. Swelling due to lack of protein in blood She goes.
- Cerebral Malaria- This is a bacterium called Plasmodium falciparum. It is also called ‘malaria of the brain’. The fever is very strong and senses also. The patient has a severe headache and sometimes feels pain in opening the eyes. Seizures also occur due to high fever and sometimes nausea. It also happens.
- Latent malaria- In this type of malaria, no symptoms appear while bacteria (malarial parasites) are present in the blood.
Fever, tremor with sweating and getting sweated off at the right (fixed) time, along with symptoms of blood loss, spleen enlargement, etc., the disease is diagnosed. Blood tests are helpful in the diagnosis. Blood test should be corrected after shivering. Sometimes a malarial parasite is not found in a blood test. The presence of the malaria bacterium is found when the fluid is checked by the stinal puncture.
Result of Malaria
According to Dr. Asler, it can last for 3 to 5 days. The fourth day fever lasts more days than the fever of the innings. Remember – seizures occur due to high fever and the patient goes into a coma. Dehydration occurs due to lack of water in the body. Apart from this, there is a possibility of “pneumonia”, “bronchitis”, “anemia”, “tuberculosis”, “dysentery” and “Kalameh fever”.
Medical methods, diet, inpatient, adjuvant therapy and ancillary therapy
In general – When the patient is feeling cold, he should be lying on the bed and covered with blankets. Nothing should be given except hot milk or hot water. When the cold is closed and fever, then the patient should be given cold water or cold milk. Snow cap should be worn when there is high fever. Rest the patient in case of acute malaria attack. Give sufficient amount of water. Give paracetamol for headache and body ache. ‘Chloroquine’ is a special drug in acute malaria attacks.
Diet, Weakness, Supportive Treatment and Adjunctive Medicine
Diet and diet – The patient complains of hunger for the whole time and after a long time after the attack of this disease. In such situation, do not forcefully give food to the patient. Soup of vegetables, barley water and milk can be given. Wheat porridge and rice can be given when the hunger improves. Raw and bitter vegetables are useful. Leafy vegetables, fenugreek, asafoetida, garlic, ginger are very beneficial. Fruits should also be consumed in plenty. The patient should avoid pickles, fried foods and soft drinks. Supportive. Ancillary treatment- Advise the patient for complete rest. When climbing fever sponging and keep a cold ice strip. Take light exercise and empty air. Wip the body of the patient with warm water occasionally.
Patent Medicines of Malaria
- Antimal ‘Depp’
Give adult 1st day 2 tablets 3 times a day with warm water. Give 1 tablet 3 times a day with hot water on the second-third day. Half the amount of a child adult. In all stages of malaria.
- Chlormin ‘AAP’
Give 1 tablet 4 times a day. Typhoid is beneficial in malaria and other biliary fever.
- Synquin ‘Trio’
2 capsules 3 times a day for 2 days. Thereafter 2 capsules 2 times a day for Subsequent days. Do not give in pregnancy. It also prevents recycling.
- Erapyrine ‘Herbsara’
Adults should give 2-3 spoons per 6 hours. Children 1 teaspoon per 6 hours. * Useful medicine in fever, malaria fever and flu.
- Fizquin-600 (Fizequin-600)
Adult . Pill 3 times a day. Child 1/2 Physicum ‘pill 2 times a day.
- Jyvantrak ‘Vyas’
Give 2-2 tablets 3 times a day.
- ‘Infuenza’, PUO, useful in malaria.
- M.P. 6 (M.P.6) ‘Vasu
Adult 2 capsules 3 times a day for 2 days. Then 2 capsules 2 times a day for 2 days. Then 1 capsule 3 times a day for 1 month.
- Maleril ‘Maxwell
Give 2-2 tablets 3 times a day. Laraya, Eosinophilia. Beneficial in bronchial asthma and fever.
- Eluhift (Plasmodin) ‘Ancient’ 7 (Plasmodin) Ancient ‘
Adult 2 capsules 3 times a day for 4-7 days. Child 1 capsule 3 times a day for 4-7 days.
It is beneficial in Malaria and ‘Periodical fever’. Give 2-2 tablets 3 times a day.
- Fever, malaria, spleen increase.
- Certina Tablet (Charak Pharma.)
2 to 2 tablets 3 times a day with milk or honey. Give 1/2 tablet three times a day to infants.
- American Tablet (Emile)
The first volume is 4 tablespoons. Then 2-2 tablets 3 times a day for 5 days.
- F. Five (F-5) ‘Tarun Pharmacy’
Give 1-2 tablets with water 3 times a day.
- Jwarina Sanjeevan Research
Give 1 tablet 3 times a day with milk or water.
- Mellarin UNEXO ‘
Give 1 tablet 3 times a day with milk or water.
- Becot Development Vikas Pharma ‘
Give 2-2 tablets 3 times a day with warm milk or water.
- D.A. P. Entimal-400 decane ‘
2 tablets 3 times a day for the first 24 hours. After that, give 1 tablet 3 times a day with warm water for the next 2 days.
- Febril ‘Van’
2-2 tablet 3 times a day. Give the child 1 tablet 3 times a day.
- Chlorimin Arya medicine
Give 1-1 tablet 3-4 times a day. Children should take 1 / 2-1 tablet 3-4 times a day with honey.
- Javaraghna capsule ‘Pankaj’
Provide 1-1 capsules twice a day with hot water.
- Asymmetric capsule capsule Garg ‘
1-1 capsule in the morning and Give 1/2 an hour before the fever of capsule fever.
- Meloral ‘Lakshmi Chemical’
Give 1-1 capsules 3 times a day. 25. Give Javarri capsules according to the description sheet.
- Flurin Syp. United
Give 2-2 spoons 3 times a day. Babies 1 / 4-1 / 2 teaspoons 3 times a day.
- Beneficial in flu and malaria.
- Hemourex aseptic ‘
Drink 2-2 teaspoons three times a day with water after meals.
- Erapyrine Liquid Herbal IRA ‘
Give 2-3 teaspoons after 4-4 hours. Give 1-2 spoons to children according to age.
- Jwarari liquid Dhanvantari ‘.
Give 2-2 teaspoons 3 times a day to children under 15 years of age.
- Malaria mixer ‘Unjha’
Give 1/2 spoon twice a day.
- Febrax Shri Dhanvantari ‘
1-2 teaspoons 3 times a day.
- Pranada Drinks
Give 2-2 spoons 3 times a day.
Injection – The following injections have been found beneficial in malaria
- Judinol ‘Mishra’
1-2 ml In muscle before coming fever.
- H.Q. (H. Q.) DeShane ‘
1 ml In muscle. It can also be given in high fever.
- Vishmant Pratap ‘
2 ml every day. Or leave it for 1 day and apply it to the muscle.
2 ml Apply to muscle daily.
- Jaimangal Bundelkhand
2 ml Put in muscle daily.
According to the symptoms of malaria. Patent therapy
- In every stage of malaria- give 2 tablets thrice a day on the first day of ‘antimal dip’. Give 1 tablet 3 times a day with hot water on the second-third day. Give half to the children. Or ‘Emil’ Co. The first dose of ‘American’ is 4 tablets, after that, take 2-2 tablets 3 times a day for 5 days.
- With typhoid and malarial fever together- ‘AAP Co. ‘Chlorine’
(Chlorimin) Take 1-1 muffin 4 times a day.
- In case of any kind of fever along with malaria- ‘Ajmera’ Co. Give ‘Malaria Tab’ 2-3 tablets 3 times a day. Children should take 1 tablet 3 times a day. Or ‘Trio’ Co. Give Cinquin 2 capsules 3 times a day for 2 days. After that, take 2 capsules 2 times a day for 2 days. Or give 2 tablets of D. DP Antimal-400 medicine of “Decaine” 3 times a day for the first 24 hours, then give 1 tablet 3 times a day with warm water for the next 2 days.
- In case of spleen growth in malaria- ‘Anuja’ Co. Drink 2-2 tablets of Plasonil 3 times a day for 15-20 days.
- If I have anemia with malaria- ‘Stimuliv’ of ‘Franco Indian’ Co. Give 2 muffins or 2 spoons syrup 2 or 3 times a day. Half amount of boys. Along with this, give antimalarial medicine as needed. Or give ‘Pavaman’ Co. ‘Yakratankush’ 2-2 tablets 3 times a day. Or ‘Bloodtone’, Irofit, Feroliv forte, Feronil, Hemol forte, Iron-2, Iron-2, Haemozen, etc. Give medicine
- In the bloodshed of chronic malaria- ‘Sandu’ Co. Give 1 tablet of Haemol Forte 2 times a day. Or Irofit J&S Co. Give 1 capsule of 2 times a day after meals.
- Age of Patent in Old Malaria. Patent Injection- Silli Jigarul Injection of ‘Siddha Pharmacy’ 2ml. + ‘Jayamangal’ of Bundelkhand Pharmacy 2 M.L. Combine these two injections daily into the muscle (up to 10 injections).
- Treatment of Acute attack- The best medicine for this is ‘Chloroquine’. Initially 600 mg. That is, 4 tablets simultaneously, then 300 mg. Or 2 tablets after 6 hours and then 150 mg. Or 1 tablet should be given 2 times a day for 3-7 days. In children, this medicine is 5-10 mg. 1 kg should be given according to body weight. Amlodiaquine should be used in chloroquine resistant case. Its quantity is the same as chloroquine.
In the case of Plasmodium falciparum, Quinine Sulphate is 600 mg. (Or 10 mg / kg) should be given by mouth thrice a day for 5 days. After that ‘sulfadoxine’ 1-5 grams and pyrimethamine 75 mg. Should be given a quantity of coincidental cake. Or mefloquine first day 3. The pill should be given 2 tablets on the second day and 1 tablet on the third day.
For cerebral malaria – ‘Chloroquine’ 5 mg. IV drip should be given by IV drip (2 to 4 hours) or muscle injection. If resistant to chloroquine, quinine should be given by 10 mg / kg of muscle injection. In this type of malaria, 50-100 mg by arsenate mouth. Can be given 2 times a day for 4 days or 50-120 IM / IV daily for 4 days. Artemeter in lieu of arsenate 80 | | Mg Can be given 1 time a day for 4 days.
- Redical cux – ‘Plasmodium vivax’ and ‘Plasmodium ovale’ infection by giving suppressive doses of any recurring anti-malarial drug. Can be stopped.
- Rheumatic treatment of all types of infections ‘Primaquine’ 15 mg. It is given daily for 4 days. This drug destroys malaria parasites in the liver.
- Prevention- Individual preventive treatment includes the use of mosquito nets, treatment of mosquito repellent creams, oils and the treatment of suppressive drugs. Spraying of insecticides is necessary to collectively kill mosquitoes or to destroy their larvae.