It is known as Jhain or Pigmentation in the common language. The wrinkles are usually on the skin of the face. There is no sensation in this, only the color of the skin undergoes a spatial change and its color starts to appear dark brown.
Cause of Pigmentation
The wrinkles are mainly due to anemia. The color cells within the skin are also nourished by fine blood vessels. Diseases like childbirth, diabetes, heart disease, miscarriage, etc., produce blood deficiency in the body, which has an effect on the skin. Apart from all these diseases, there are many such toiletries, due to which wrinkles are produced on the skin. Prominent among them are hair dye, bleach, cheap rouge, foundation etc. Use of these cosmetics on the skin for a long time can also cause the appearance of freckles.
Major symptoms of the disease
The wrinkles are mainly on the facial skin. Due to these, the area around the face, cheeks and temple is more affected. They do not change the surface of the skin. There is also no sensation from it. The skin is smooth to the touch. Only its color changes and its color starts to look dark brown. Fine wrinkles appear on the skin when there are more old wrinkles. The color of these stains is light and dark. The size of the stains is not always the same. There is no sensation in the spots due to the thickets. Their intensity is estimated only on sight.
Treatment of Pigmentation
Treatment of freckles should be done as soon as possible. Stains become darker and stubborn as the thickets become more old. In this case, treatment can take a long time. Correct and proper treatment of thickets can be done only by a skilled and qualified beauty practitioner. Home remedies can only benefit to a certain extent. The speed of their growth can be stopped to a great extent by home remedies. The following things should be kept in mind when there are jitters.
- If you apply any beauty cosmetics regularly on the spots where sprouts have emerged, check it, whether it is old or cheap.
- Perform a blood test. In the case of low hemoglobin in the blood, increase the amount of iron in the food.
- If you use hair dye, apply henna or egg paste a day or two after using the dye, so that the chemical effect can be reduced from the hair.
- Do not use bleaching. To an experienced beauty expert if necessary. Should be used only by showing. • * Protect the skin from sunlight and use a sun screen.
- Clean the skin by wiping it with wet cotton after applying cream before sleeping at night.
- Mix one teaspoon vinegar, one teaspoon honey and apply it on the stains once a day for 30 minutes and wash.
- Mix one teaspoon lemon juice, one teaspoon honey, one teaspoon hydrogen peroxide and apply it to the thickets. Wash off after 30 minutes. Do it once a day.
- Grind an almond on a stone (stone), apply one spoon of lemon juice and one spoon of honey. Wash off after 30 minutes.
- Beat 2 tablespoons almond oil, 2 teaspoons vinegar or lemon juice, 1 teaspoon glycerin. Massage the face 2-3 minutes before sleeping at night.
- Make a face pack by mixing 3 teaspoons of milk powder, half a cup of cucumber paste, 1 lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of soybean or barley flour. After daily massage, apply it on the face, dry it and wash it with feces.
- Apply 2 teaspoons milk powder, 2-3 teaspoons of hydrogen oxide and apply on the face and massage it for some time and wash it.
- There is also a problem of acne and acne with the freckles of any women. In this case, both dry and oily skin will be beneficial. Use on rash or sensitive skin only after consultation.
- Keratol-I ‘J.R.K.’
Take 1-1 capsules 3 times a day.
- Tolinorm ‘J.R.K.’
After the bath, apply it on the affected part once a day.
- Whitcare ‘Mark’
Rub the affected area 1-2 times a day.
In this disease, drug yoga of Monobanzone is particularly beneficial. The following patent totals / brand combinations are available in its markets.
- Benoquin Component
Rub the affected area 2-3 times a day.
Apply the cream twice a day.
- Melalite Cream
Rub the cream thoroughly 2 times a day.
- Melanosyl content
Use as per the description sheet. It is the addition of amoidin, mercury amino benzoic acid.