Cause of disease
- Mostly this disease occurs after bacterial infection.
- Occurs later in other respiratory tract diseases like pneumonia, pulmonary infarction, TB, Lungs abscess etc.
- Due to external injury to the chest and diseases of the ribs.
- For other reasons such as rheumatic fever, osteoarthritis, purmi, septicemia.
Pain, fever and cough are the three main symptoms – acute chest pain, which occurs with breathing or sneezing, coughing and yawning. The patient is unable to sleep comfortably or cannot sit in pain. It feels like a sharp-cut object in the chest. The pain is near the breasts and increases with coughing. Fever-temperature reaches 100–104 ° F. Cough-dry cough, which is painful and without mucus.
Note- The disease mostly arises from tuberculosis.
- Depending on the symptoms of the disease.
- The chest on the affected side swells when inhaled. Can’t even breathe.
- On breathing, there is a sound of ‘pleural rav’ inside the chest.
Result of disease
Each lung is covered with two layers of the pleura, due to the accumulation of fluid between the two layers, the patient experiences chest pain and difficulty in prolonged breathing, fever and cough. The patient always feels restless. The dry type may have adhesions and pulmonary tuberculosis.
Note- This disease can be divided into three parts.
- Dry pleurisy- In this the membrane is dry and rough and no liquid is collected. It consisted of a dry cough and painful stinging on breathing.
- Fluid pleurisy- It reduces chest pain due to fluid gathering between the membranes. It occurs as a result of bacterial infection of the plura.
- Diaphragmatic pleurisy- It consists of inflammation in which the part covering the midleaf is most affected.
Pleurisy treatment method
- Firstly, the cause of the disease should be known and treated accordingly. TB in most patients Originates. If T.B. If there is a possibility of (Tuberculosis), get a full investigation done. Other diseases are also detected by chest X-rays. Treat the patient accordingly.
- Give pain-relieving medicines for pain such as ‘Paracetamol’, ‘Brufen’ or ‘Voviran’.
- In a fluid-containing pleurisy, if the patient has TB If you have a complaint, treat it from 1 to 17 years.
- If the patient has constipation, give constipation medicines.
- In case of excessive accumulation of fluid, it should be removed by needle or cannula.
- Antibiotic medicines should also be started after draining fluid.
Dietary, supportive treatment and ancillary therapy
Give the patient a bath with hot water. Give hot water to drink also. Milk, . Offer milk-sago, warli etc.
- If thin stools occur, stop milk and give only sago made in water and Warly water etc.
Supportive treatment – Foment the chest with a hot water bottle. Ask the patient to avoid cold weather. Steam hot water. Give cough’s ‘expectorant’ (Expectorents), Mits Codine Linctus etc. In the case of severe pain, apply “adhesive plaster” to the chest. This reduces the speed of the ribs and reduces pain in the patient.
Age used in the treatment of pleurisy. Patent Medicines
- Imax ‘Lummis’
Give 1-1 muffin 2 times a day. In acute stage 2-2 tablets 2 times a day. Ghee, prohibition of oil.
2 Ifenin ‘Sandoo’
Give 1 tablet twice a day with lukewarm water. In acute stage, give 2-2 tablets 2 times a day.
- Isinophal ‘lumis’
Give 1-1 muffin 2 times a day. In acute condition, give 2-2 tablets 2-3 times a day and give children according to age.
- Soma ‘Martand’
Give 1-1 cake with hot water or warm milk 3-4 times a day.
- Vardhan-S Tablet
Give 1-1 muffins 2-3 times a day. In acute stage, give 2-2 tablets 2-3 times a day.
- Somkalpa ‘Trigunayu’
Drink 1-1 tablets 2-3 times a day or with hot water as needed. In acute condition, give 2-2 tablets 1-2 times a day.
- Kafsin ‘Yogi’
Lick 1-2 muffins 2-3 times a day.
- Kafsin syrup ‘Yogi’
Take 2-2 spoons 3 times a day. This drug is useful in many lung diseases.
- Arjunin ‘Charak’
Take 1-2 tablets 2-3 times a day. In acute condition, use 2-2 tablets 3-4 times a day.
- Calci Iron Capsules
Use 1-2 capsules 3 times a day with milk. In pleurisy caused by tuberculosis.
- Calcibon ‘S.B. Pharma ‘
Take 1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day after meals.
- Tuberculosis capsules
Take 1-1 capsules 3 times a day. It is beneficial in pleurisy due to tuberculosis.
- Bronchial Capsules
1-1 capsules 3-4 times a day. In severe conditions, 1-1 capsules per 2 hours.
- Sanshakasari ‘Mishra’
Drink 1-2 capsules 2-3 times a day. It is useful for dry cough in pleurisy.
- Pencut Capsules
Take 1-1 capsules with milk or water 3 times a day.
- Quick Capsule
Take 1-2 capsules twice a day with warm water before eating. When there is fever in pleurisy and a cold, the cold causes an outbreak of cough.
- Fever capsule
1-1 capsule twice a day with milk or water twice a day is beneficial in fever due to pleurisy.
- Fever Capsule
Give 1-1 capsules 2-3 times a day with warm water. If the patient suffers from fever due to pleurisy, then there is an immediate benefit.
- Blood Pressure Capsule
Take 1-1 capsules 2-3 times a day or as needed. In acute condition, use 2-2 capsules 3-4 times a day.
Pleurisy according to symptoms Patent therapy
- Disease resulting from infection- ‘Indo-German Co. Give the capsules of ‘capsules’ 1-1 3 times a day. In acute condition, take 2-2 capsules 3 times a day.
- In the outbreak of cold and cough on fever in pleurisy – ‘Indo-German Co. Take 1-2 capsules of water with warm water before eating 1-2. Or take 1-2 tablets of ‘Efenin’ with hot water.
- If the patient is suffering from fever due to pleurisy- Then give Javarghan capsules of ‘Pankaj Pharma’ 1-1 2 or 3 times a day (with hot water). In acute disease, give 2-2 capsules 3 times a day with warm water. Or Indo-German Co. Quick capsules of 1-2 capsules should be taken with warm water before eating food twice a day in the morning and evening.
- Breathing capsule – Take 1-2 capsules ‘Mishra’ 2-3 times a day. Or use ‘Garg’ with ‘inhaler’ 1-1 capsules 3 times a day or with ‘Kanakasava’ as required.
Modern medicine of pleurisy
The patient should be given complete rest. Plaster adhesive to the distal part of the thorax. (Adhesive Plaster) should be bandaged and stabilized after complete expiration. Pain can also be reduced with painkillers. Such as Paracetamol, Brufen or Voveran etc. Get the chest fomented with a hot water bottle. Advise the patient to avoid cold. Inhalation of hot water is beneficial. Cough You can give ‘codeine’ links (1 teaspoon 3 times a day) to remove.
Proper treatment of causative disease (eg pulmonary tuberculosis) should be done. Most patients | Originates. If there is a doubt of tuberculosis, then get a full investigation done. Other diseases are also detected by X-ray of the chest, treat the patient accordingly.
Symptoms of pooled pleurisy are very severe in which the pus does not dry up on its own. In such a situation nowadays, after draining the fluid, a solution of pansiline is made with saline water in the lung cover. Its volume ranges from 30 to 60 thousand units. Do this every day for a few days or every day except one day.